Tester profesional Volvo VOCOM II Original software developer V2023 V2.8.175
Cu acest tester puteti efectua diagnoza, parametrizare, calibrari si programari pe toata gama Volvo/Renault camioane, autobuze si utilaje.
Ultima versiune de software 2.8.175
Ultima versiune de APCI+ 0.7.1.0
Volvo developer si Volvo developer tool plus!
Tech Tool (TT) is a tool that supports the repair and diagnostic process. It was developed to make repair shop tasks easier and more efficient. TT can be used in the repair shop, out in the field, at the roadside, or during test drives. TT is a diagnostics application that covers the whole repair process through the use of plug-ins. With TT you can diagnose, test, calibrate, and program a product. A product could be a vehicle, engine, or a machine. TT also provide functions for updating the tool, communication with the product, and other external applications. The set of plug-ins, user authorizations, and available languages is adjustable to provide every user with what they need.
The basic workflow in Tech Tool is the same for all products:
• Identify a product.
• View information history.
• Diagnose a selected product.
• Test a selected product.
• Program a selected product.
• Calibrate a selected product.
Supported companies and electrical systems with PARAMETER PROGRAMMING:
• Volvo Trucks (Older electrical system, Vehicle electrical system '98);
• Volvo Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Volvo Trucks (VERSION4 - FH4/FM4);
• Volvo Buses (Conventional, Multiplexed, Multiplexed v2, Multiplexed v3);
• Volvo Construction Equipment;
• Volvo Penta (VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Volvo OEM Component Customer (VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Mack Trucks (V-MAC I/II/III, ITC, IV, IV+);
• Renault Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4);
• UD Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3).